Thursday, September 21, 2017

Publishing Update

Hello all,

It has been a busy few weeks with the start of this college semester. I've also had a snow flurry of publications.

The book review I wrote over the summer has made its appearance in three different publications thus far! All of which are linked below.

Evangelical Church Library Association

The Waynedale Newspaper

My Bread of Angels book review was also published on the Aboite Independent website.

I'm also digging into the art of devotionals and journalism and hope to see many more publications before the end of this semester.

On that note: the easiest way to keep up to date with me and my writing career is to like and follow my Author Page on Facebook.

Following my social media links will also help me build my career as a writer.

Other social media where you can find me is my Pinterest page and Goodreads.

You can also find these links on the right column of this blog page.When my social media platform expands, I'll continue adding to that area.


Thank you all for your interest in my writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment