Friday, May 27, 2016

The Sound of Emeralds

As a young writer, I've found Go Teen Writers an invaluable source to learn about the writing process. During one of my earliest days there, Roseanna M. White showed how she made the beautiful cover for Rachelle Rea's debut book. From the moment I saw the cover for The Sound of Diamonds, I knew I had to read this series. I preordered it immediately, and when I finally held it in my hands, it did not disappoint.

I eagerly read The Sound of Silver and awaited the arrival of The Sound of Emeralds. Rachelle's realistic, broken characters and beautiful writing carried the story to a glorious conclusion in The Sound of Emeralds.

Dirk and Gwen will forever hold a piece of my heart and a place on my shelves.

When I read on Rachelle's blog that Emeralds was one of the choices for May's Clash of the Titles, I had to vote for it. I encourage you to do the same. It only takes a few seconds. Vote here!

No comments:

Post a Comment